Bangalore has an amazing weather! (I finally got acclimatised after 3 weeks) Well thats where the good ends as of now...
Starting with the woes...
1. Why O why am I called "Daabli"??
2. 8 people living in one 3BHK and the main door of the flat has one key. If you leave the key inside and pull the door, you can stay outside till the landlord manages to get hold of a stunt man who will jump from the terrace onto the balcony, then climb to the kitchen window, force it open, climb inside the kitchen and then open the main door from inside. :P
3. Only water is available without curry pata. Everything else is full of leaves! The ultimate green city!
4. From "Howrah the village" to "Durgapur the village" to "Kundanahalli the village"... Everything here closes down by 8.30pm...And I thought Bangalore has an amazing night life!
5. PG owners are the biggest liars on earth. Whatever they promise will never be given!
6. I keep getting up on the wrong bus! :(
7. The amazing weather ensures that whatever you wash, never dries up!
God knows why I always take so much of time in adjusting to a new place! Bless Me!